Wednesday 7 April 2010

Hey! He looks like...


Hey! He looks like..."

This is one of the things I say the most when we watch TV, and it drives my husband crazy, especially as it's usually during football matches.

But the thing is, I love human faces; although my memory is terrible in general terms, I never forget a face.

So that I can indulge my love of the look-a-like game, I'm going to post them here, and save my husband from hearing them...

Admittedly this one is a bit weak, but aayyyyye!

Cesc Fabregas, Arsenal Midfielder
The Fonz




Mark Owen, disgraced boy band member

Tomas Rosicky, Arsenal Winger
(didn't want to taint your good name Rosicky, but you do look kind of similar...)



Manuel Almunia, Arsenal goalkeeper
Basil Fawlty, a.k.a. John Cleese



Oddly enough, said husband has now clocked what I'm doing and is giving suggestions! Despite being a big fan of Mikael Silvestre, his suggestion is as follows:




He's only gone and trumped me at my own game.





No comments: